About Teesside University, UKTeesside University is founded on a rich heritage, which has influenced its development into the dynamic, energetic and innovative institution it is today. The University is a real-world university that prides itself on its inclusive, consultative, responsive, friendly and open approach and on the significant positive social, economic and cultural impact that it has upon the communities that it serves and the wider economy of the North of England. The University has a flourishing and dynamic research culture, producing ‘world-leading and internationally excellent’ research in the last UK Research Evaluation Framework (REF) assessment, which is increasingly *** a real and valuable contribution to society in areas such as Social Policy and Allied Health.
Why Teesside University
Why Teesside University
WELCOME MESSAGETeesside 2020 sets out a new vision for the University that raises the aspiration and ambition of Teesside University to be an international university at the heart of the Tees Valley with a reputation for academic excellence. It will respond to the challenges and opportunities facing universities over the next five years and build Teesside’s brand and reputation both nationally and internationally. With a clear focus on real world impact, we will inspire our students through high quality teaching and learning that prepares them for a career in the global economy and delivers an outstanding student experience. Through our research and engagement with business and the professions, we will ensure that our teaching and learning is underpinned by knowledge and skills that makes a difference to individuals, organisations and society. It will be an exciting journey that will transform Teesside over the next five years. We will approach this change with enthusiasm, drive and energy, determined to deliver excellence for our students, partners and the communities we serve.
Professor Paul Croney
Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive
Awards and Accreditations
- Awarded silver rating in the Government's new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Listed in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Ranked No. 68 in The best UK universities 2021 (Guardian University League Table)
- Awarded the nationally recognised Customer First accreditation for its services to business. This is the fourth time that Teesside University has received the Customer First standard, which lasts for two years.
- Accredited with Investors in People Gold status, the international standard for people management; defining what it takes to lead, support and manage people effectively to achieve sustainable results
- Achieved Gold status from EcoCampus – the leading environmental management system and award scheme for the higher and further education sectors
- Achieved the University’s Carbon Trust Standard, an award that is given to organisations who strive to measure, manage and reduce carbon emissions across their own operations
- Ranked 1 of 42 UK universities for overall average satisfaction in the International Student Barometer 2019*
(Based on the views of 854 Teesside students within a global survey response of 179,950 students. More info at )
- Accredited by the for all Teesside University’s programmes delivered in Singapore at 九游会登录
Hear From Us
Enquire Now on the Teesside University, UK Programmes
Please complete the following form with the information below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possib🦩le.
WeChat ID: sgmdis